The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Ash Storm the Lead Stallion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Ash Storm the Lead Stallion Empty
PostSubject: Ash Storm the Lead Stallion   Ash Storm the Lead Stallion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Name: Ash Storm

Breed: Mustang

Summary: Ash Storm is a proud and agile creature. He is extremly strong willed and despite his past remains unbroken. He rules his herd with an iron hoof, but like any good stallion he would give his life for them. He's usually distant and aloof, but will make contact with others to bring comfort or to help with their problems. He wants a mare and colt for himself some day, but for now his focuse is on his herd.

Ash Storm's past is something he isn't big on talking about. He was raised in the wild and would've grown to be Lead Stallion some day had humans not interrupted. He was captured and sent to be trained by many abusive owners. Ash Storm refused to be broke though, and one night he managed to escape from a cattle ranch that'd foolishly left him alone in a wooden corral. Jumping the fence with ease he took off and never looked back, scars now covering his body and soul from the abuse he'd recieved. He's now determined to grow his own herd and has sworn never to allow them to fall to the hands of domestication.

Pic/description:

Ash Storm the Lead Stallion GreyHorse

Roleplay example:

Ash Storm loped through the tall grass of the Blood Meadows as he heard the challenging calls of the other stallion on the other side of it. Ash's ears were pinned back as he gave his own challenging call, his silky dapple grey sides heaving as he ran, his dark mane and tail flowing in the wind.

The large bay stallion tossed its head and approached Ash in a aggressive manner as well. It was clear by its body language and pinned ears that it wasn't going to leave the territory, and wanted it for itself. The large grey that was Ash Storm slowed when he was closer and approached the stallion with his ears still back. The two touched muzzles and blew air into the others to see if they knew each other, but finding that they weren't Ash Storm bit at the other's sensitive nose, causing the large bay to strike out with a front hoof. Ash Storm turned his rear towards the stallion in warning and when the bay bit at him Ash gave a hard kick to its chest before turning to face him.

Both stallions reare and fought for a while, blood spilling from cuts on the necks and legs from where both stallions were trying to get the other to bow. Ash Storm finally managed to get the bay to lower onto one knee and, finding himself out matched, the bay stood and took off, Ash Storm on its heels as he bit at the other stallion's flanks and hindquarters. When the stallion was well out of his territory Ash Storm flicked his tail in annoyance and lowered his head to graze, the wild life around him once more becoming peaceful.
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net

Ash Storm the Lead Stallion
Page 1 of 1