The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Whiskey Lullabye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Whiskey
Black Moon Warrior
Warrior Whiskey

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:06 am

Name: Whiskey

Herd: Black Moon

Breed: Friesian
Element: Carbon
Ability: Manipulation

Summary: First of all, here are a few facts about Carbon.
  • Carbon is the basis for organic chemistry, as it occurs in all living organisms.

• Carbon is a nonmetal that can bond with itself and many other chemical elements, forming nearly ten million compounds.

• Elemental carbon can take the form of one of the hardest substances (diamond) or one of the softest (graphite).

• Carbon is made in the interiors of stars, though it was not produced in the Big Bang.

• Carbon compounds have limitless uses. In its elemental form, diamond is a gemstone and used for drilling/cutting; graphite is used in pencils, as a lubricant, and to protect against rust; while charcoal is used to remove toxins, tastes, and odors.

• Carbon has the highest melting/sublimation point of the elements. The melting point of diamond is ~3550°C, with the sublimation point of carbon around 3800°C.

• Pure carbon exists free in nature and has been known since prehistoric time.

History:
Streams of fire blazed from behind the asteroid as it headed straight for the planet. Catching more and more speed as it aimed for the side of the snow covered mountains. With a large *boom* the asteroid broke through the sound barrier and spiraled quickly towards the snow capped land, eventually smashing into the mountain side, cause a chain reaction of mutual events. The mountain cracked beginning to split a bit, the snow furiously melting underneath the heat of the outer world rock. There emerging from the debris was a mighty horse, valiant and glistening like a dirty diamond. Standing there at the base of the landslide, he began to manipulate the elements around him. The snow began to slow and stop, almost reversing time, he used his ability to move the snow and rocks back to their original form. He then turned towards the large boulder of a rock, and with the simple touch of his hoof to the side of the hot rock, it crumbled into dust. Sharply he inhaled the soot, "There shall be no evidence." His voice slick and tender, but furious to hear. Almost as if it were heavenly, but strip of it's glory. He truly had fallen from the sky, and he was on a mission.

Whiskey's past is unknown to him, he has been aging in space among the stars, there is no age for him as well as any emotion. He was plain like his element, and only sought the kinship of other's like him. Yet, he floated in darkness, seeking light and freedom. A place for him to take a form, and be free. He had watched his Moon Goddess do this, he had patiently waited to pick the right planet, one that he had studied and followed, stayed in it's orbit. He had watched this planet birth itself into a new, creating life force after life force, and it was there, he had fallen in love with the Equine. He wanted nothing more than to be just like them. So this is what he chose, an Equine. The elegance of the creature is what overtook him, and to Whiskey the most wonderful of it all, was the Friesian. It's beauty was that of rareness, much like the diamonds he came from or could create.

Personality: Diamonds, precious gems that are in awe of splendor and magic, and most off charm. This is Whiskey. A charm, and delight to be around. Yet, just like the diamond in it's truest nature, Whiskey is sharp and abrasive. Although, his happy days are more often than not, when Whiskey is placed in a situation, he manipulates himself away from the being by using his ability. With a sharp tongue, and a boyish attitude, he usually wins the hearts of the ladies. He likes to spend time to himself, or standing alone in the crowd, for this is how is was up there, always ever envious that his moon goddess has this ability and never shared it with her stars. Whiskey is at his best at night time, when the stars are out for this is how it was for him. Although, being out during the day is not as harm for him, he loves his earth just as much. He has great stamina and endurance, he can run for long intervals, but is not the greatest of fighters, thus he uses his manipulation skills again the other beings.

Appearance: Whiskey is an average sized male, he is roughly around 15.3 Hands (63in), and is slightly under weight due to the fact that his is lean and muscular. He has less than average sized legs, and larger hooves, with a long feather hanging down the backside of his fetlock, flowing outwards. His mane and tail are luxurious and defining, as they shine like diamonds, the metallic colors and strands making notice into the world. He glistened and shined, his coat was of a purple and grey, dark like carbon which filled his every atom in his body. Whiskey's eyes, are the reason he took on this name, for his eyes looked like pools of Whiskey, dark amber and brown, with hues of black and gold. It depends, on how you hold that bottle.

Pic/description:Whiskey Lullabye Horses_wallpapers_362

Roleplay example: "Strength, that's what I will need to make this journey. I must find her. She has not done her duties and it has been many a moon since I have seen my goddess." His voice was dull from his fall to Earth, so he slowly walked on, traveling days upon days through treacherous storms and freezing ground. Whiskey pressed forward, his main goal was to find land that he was welcomed upon and to practice not using his abilities to scare off other individuals. He had roamed from herd to herd learning that these leaders were that born of weakness and failure, for his manipulation had cause herds to crumble like the rock he birthed from. An evil consumed Whiskey, causing chaos and destruction in the lives of others, until another immortal put him in his place. The evil look upon the filly's face as she destroyed him from the inside, a love he thought he had, gone. Now Whiskey roamed, heart broken and alone, and his love for evil had dissipated from his being, and now he was rare and beautiful once more, just like his precious diamond.

For what seemed like years, Whiskey came upon land, almost magical itself, far from the distance beings of civilization and other measly horses, this was magical land, and he could feel it. For once, Whiskey planned to do things right, and braised like his decent to Earth, he crossed the thresh hold of the marked territory, the scent of the Lead Male's urine was not took long ago marked. He knew what he had done, a male crossing into another male's territory, this would soon cause trouble. To no prevail, no one came, and this was strange, so he move forward. He was determined to become a part of a herd, to be alone but with company. I am sure that this Leader would understand his motives. He searched and searched for life in the lands.

Last edited by Whiskey on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 am

lol, hurry though. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Warrior Whiskey
Black Moon Warrior
Warrior Whiskey

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 am

Hey Ash Storm, Whiskey is Finished. Introducing him now. Going to finish up Kelpie tonight, didn't want to keep you waiting. I didn't place the hidden key's because I figured he is my character but if you want me to I can.
Back to top Go down
Elder Traveler
Black Moon Elder
Elder Traveler

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Nah, that's fine. Very creative. Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior Whiskey
Black Moon Warrior
Warrior Whiskey

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Thanks! Smile Took a while, I was watchin tv, something about space and the elements, and wham! Whiskey was born, cause well, I had some inspiration. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Lol! I used to be very good with chemistry... I used to have the periodic table memorized completely.... *note the 'used to'.* XD It was my favorite class, and it's great to find someone that recongizes that there's more then just a handful of elements. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Smile word.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Think I'll make one called Mercury.... Gah, now he won't leave my head till I make him... Might do that tommorow though... Too tired. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Haha, go to the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whiskey Lullabye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Lullabye   Whiskey Lullabye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullabye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: