The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

The King Returns

Go down 
+4
Miko-Kaze
Leader Ceannaire
Hysteria
Elder Traveler
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

The King Returns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 am

Ceannaire seemed to drop into the conversation, appearing not too far from the group, within a gallop or two away. He slowly walked up to them, and he address the herd. "Aoibhean, if what you say is true we must prepare. At this time, I wish to spread word around. See if we can recruit others to join in our forces. We must stay alert like we have been now, for years, Sister you're are aware of my intentions. We do not battle, anyone that comes to a border must be put past me first. This intruder, that you speak of Aoibheann, I am leaving in my Elites hands. You will have the ultimate decision on his entrance to the group. I am giving you this one time freedom to make a decision. While my sister is away sorting out this minor set back, we must be mentally on top. Traveler and I, will call a meeting with Ash Storm, and we will find out what is going on in the other world. Aoibheann, you have strict orders to rest. This will take place within a few weeks time, does anyone object? We rebuild, become strong, and try to find an affiliate into battle."

His voice boomed from his place of leadership, he was confident in this female, and he trusted that his Elite would do the right thing. We needed as many horses here, to maintain a constant surveillance, so that his herd would be able to live in peace. A battle was not on his agenda at this time, but then again, is anyone ever truly prepared for terrible thing to be thrown on their plate. This was his time to shine, and he was going to try his damn near hardest to protect his herd, or he was going to die trying. Right now, this seer was only seeing his triumph not his fall. Ceannaire was okay with this, he turned to his sister. "Traveler, the herd, and myself are aware of your news, now go. A stranger is about to enter the lands." He spoke, almost ordering his sister to leave the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 am

As Aveen spoke, the young Godess took hold of herself once more. Her breathhing and body calmed. Her amethyst eyes widened in amazement at Aveen‘s foretelling, but was slightly discouraged with lack of info on Yami-Kage. But why would a stallion come for her? Tsuki was nothing special. She heaved a sigh, tossing her long, elegant mane. She looked over at the fiery devil Hysteria, who had fallen to slumber. She turned to face Ceannaire, nodding her graceful head. “I will go soon after, Brother...“ Tsuki trailed off.

“I have long visited the ruins. I will go there now, I suppose.“ Tsuki murmured softly. She stood straight now, her head high. She created her starry arc once more, crossing to gently nudge both Traveler and Aveen. “Thank you, sister.“ Tsuki said simply. In swirl of purple and white, the Godess disappeared, the moon‘s ray following after her. She travelled to the ruins, stopping quietly. Tsuki rather missed company at this point, but shrugged it off.

//Sorry it‘s short, and thanks Aveen. It‘s so much easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:17 am

The male rode the waters, the herd within distance, so he let out an obnoxious neigh. He was not used to this. He willed the water towards the shore line, and he trotted upon the light colored pebbles. "My name is Capall Uisce, you all can call me Kelpie. I hope I am not intruding, but I am here to help. I seek nothing but acceptance, and I will gladly do as asked. Please sir?" He said, resting one knee upon the ground, in respect to the male.

Kelpie looked around at the eclectic bunch, and smiled. They were creatures of gods and goddess, and titans and giants, and demons as well. He was happy, they were the misfits of the angels and devils. He nickered and clicked a couple times, as he steadily entered the group. His emerald eyes studying the others, a hellish female, an elder female with strange eyes, and an elder male of water blue. He must know Poseidon, and then the Leader. Yet, there in the distance he could see another female walking away, she must be doing something of importance for her master. He awaited the response of the male.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:24 am

Ceannaire took one look at the male and spoke, "You are small, but I can see you mean no harm. I will go out on a limb right now to accept you into my herd, but you are to slightly apprentice Traveler. You ride in on water, and he practically is water. You two will be a good mix. If you step out of line like that again, I will banish you like we did the others into the herd that we are trying to protect ourselves from. I don't want that, and you don't want to die. So I think we are on good terms. Do not disappoint me. Stand back please, and when we are finished, I will address you Kelpie, when I have the time." His words were harsh, but he meant good by it. He looked at Aoibheann who seemed to be very dazed, he did not expect her to say a word about the new male, for she was specifically told to rest. If she had anything to say about the male, it would have to wait.

Instead he waited for his herd to continue stating their remarks about Yami-Kage and the battle that soon would grace their precious lands, or word force them to leave. His thoughts raced in his mind, he was uneasy, but kept it together.
Back to top Go down
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 am

Teimhnin watched what she hoped to be her new home partially go chaotic. Living in the Under left her having no surprises. The small lightning bolts crackled around her body. Her dark ears fluttered as she shifted her weight to one side. Pawing her glowing hoof against the ground, the grass sizzled from the bolts she sent to it. Lowering her head, she let her furies out. Black mist took form of two horse-like figures, one on either side of the storm elemental. Their eyes were nothing but a glowing white, their bodies swirling with the black mist they were made of. They could not speak, for Teimhnin was their voice.

Turning to the leader, the mare spoke. Her voice sounded like there were three of them all talking at once. "I presume you are the leader of this herd. Is there anything we can do to help?" The furies stood protectively close to the mare, mirroring her every movement. They were the only ones who could touch her even when she didn't allow them to. Turning her head, Teimhnin nodded a hello to the ones she hadn't met yet. Not knowing what to say, she remained silent. Flicking her lightning-filled eyes to the leader, she watched to see if her would speak.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Ceannaire was amazed at the female, and her minions beside her. The way she crackled was pure genius. Whoever created her, or birthed her, her history. It intrigued him. He studied the female a bit more, and chose his words wisely, his lips curled back a bit and the words rushed out on hot air. "My name is Ceannaire, you presume correct."

Realizing how nasty he had sounds, he chose to collect himself. Raising his head high he swirled his mane onto the side of his neck and closed his eyes. "My apologies Miss, the sudden information we have just received has got me frazzled. More than I thought it would have, with horses entering my land each day the pressure is a bit much for myself to handle. This does not mean however that I am inadequate of doing my job. I have not had a chance to breath, and with my Elite away, and hopefully on her way back. I will soon be adding another into my herd with her decision and my overview. Pardon me." He spoke to the mare calmly and genuinely.

Returning his attention to the young male he sighed with disgust in himself, how rudely he had treated this newcomer. "Young one, I apologize for my prior statement. As you heard me address the mare, this pressure was overwhelming in my view point. As you can see there is no lead mare beside me to lessen the load, and my deepest fear is disappointing Traveler." His eyes gazed up to the male, who idealy had his heart. A father figure to him, and these lands meant so much to them both.

He looked over his herd, an eclectic crowd, but significantly, they were here for him. For peace, and tranquillity, and peace of mind. To disappoint them, who be the biggest disgrace he could ever come by. Looking back down at the small male, he smiled, "You have acceptance into my herd, welcome, and may you find happiness here with these lands. However, if the time comes and I need you to stand beside me, will you lay your life for me, and the others? Right now, I not ask much of you, but to prepare yourselves, to be at ease with the others, and to learn as much as you can about the others so that indeed in time of war, we are together, all as one." He addressed the two of them at the same time.

Ceannaire shuffled in his spot, shifting from hoof to hoof, he was anxoiusly waiting his Elite's return, with another possible member. Ceannaire, let out a soft sigh, and rubbed the side of his head against his leg. He was calmer now, as he raised his head up, his withers relaxed. His body seemed to fill out, and there on the horizon he could see his Elite and another horse trailing beside her. It would be a moments time before they would arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Kelpie paused for a moment, and rather gave living under this males rule as second thought. He was a little frazzled, yes, but obviously a lesser amount of Evil compared to the others he could see before him. As the male, readdressed him, he began to cheer. The apology seemed to heal the young stallion. "I do." His words were funny to himself, and he smiled. Then respectfully returned a proper statement, "You have my word.". He lowered his head to the male, his long mane soaking wet from his ride from the ocean. His legs straightened and he gazed upon each horse.

Ceannaire's words were inspirational to the young male, the idea of him being a stallion like him made him feel proud of who he was, for the first time in his life. Kelpie's body instantly seemed lighter, like a heavy load was drawn off the male. He pranced in his spot, shifting from side to side. He was so happy. Kelpie's eyes drifted to the Elder, the one Ceannaire has first address him on. The hues of blue on the male, seem familiar to him. They were of a godly color, like what Poseidon would have worn, and the markings were that of ancient speak. *Traveler* He thought to himself, *Where have I heard that name, that's from ancient times, but he was just a story we heard in the reefs. I must see if this truly is the King, oh how I would be honored.* Returning his attention to the storm around the mare and her companions.

Kelpie seemed like he didn't belong for a moment, that he was not a special as the creatures that stood before him, but he knew. He was the child of God's. He would be fine, the things he could do, with earth and water. What he could learn. He shook his head, and nickered softly. Two more slowly entered the circle, and he could see the look of love poorly smitten on the male, such a dumbfounded look and a mare of radiant beauty. Putting two and two together, he knew this was Ceannaire's Elite and the other newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Whiskey
Black Moon Warrior
Warrior Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Whiskey walked with brightly beside the stunning mare, his emotions seemed to be in check, he didn't want to scare her with his gun-ho attitude. Collecting his thoughts, he took a deep breath, and smiled at her, and it was the most humiliating smile he could conjure up. He just wanted her to smile. They crossed the gap between the herd and themselves quickly, and we soon face to face with a small group.

Whiskey instantly scanned the group: there was a small male most like a warrior, two elders a male and female, a death horse from hell, a mare and two shadow like creatures standing beside her, and the large white male. He was the Leader, Whiskey could tell by the way he carried himself. Suddenly, Whiskey felt proud to be where he was standing, and his words were of respect, Whiskey's voice was seductive and booming, "My name is Whiskey, I come from the stars. My greatest feature is my element, I am Carbon. Without me and others like me and the help of many like you, there would be nothing. Together, my elements and other's elements can be greatly duplicated and more powerful. We could grow another world, just like this, with me and the help of others. I am not saying we could do this, but it's plausible. I fell from the sky to pursuit true love, and happiness by taking on the form of a horse. To me, a majestic animal, it holds rare beauty like the diamond, in which I create, but nothing holds more brilliance that of true love. I say the word love loosely, because you can love your friends, your family, your herd, love is a broad word to sum up a variety of things. For the things that I love, and I hope for your herd to become a part of me, as well as I become a part of it. Your Elite is kind and willing, and now I must request the entrance of your lands and home and heart.

Whiskey glanced over the herd and then to the mare beside him, he spoke true and wise, and from the depths of his soul. Whiskey figured, if he could be true to himself, he would be true to the pack that she loved and was faithful to. He wanted this, to show he who he truly was. How he could be all that he could for them, and her. He stood proud before the Leader, and dropped his head in a graceful pose, lifting his right leg letting his feathers flow in the wind. This was his way of showing respect to the male.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Ceannaire listened to the male's words, and was impressed slightly at his choice of words. He knew the male meant of no harm, and he wished desperatly to seek advice from his seer, but he knew better. She was not a toy, she was a living creature. He needed to stop treating her like a weapon of mass destruction. He gazed upon Aoibheann who stood there happily near Traveler, then shifted to the Hysteria who stood quiet the whole time, to his newest recruit Kelpie, then to his Elite, the male who just addressed him, and the mare with the other two minions.

"You speak wisely young sir, you are welcomed as well. I hope that this slows a bit, I need time to breathe. Back to business, you Miss, you have yet to tell me your name and you are already a part of my herd. And Whiskey, you are to teach Kelpie things, be a friend most of all. For those of you just joining us, let me recap, not that I have calmed down. I don't expect most of you are happy with the upcoming situation. All I ask is that we treat each other honest, and kind, and that we all go about of business. From what we know, Yami-Kage will need to build his herd before he can attack, in the mean time I ask that we all get to know each other the best we can. We need to become a family over everything else. I already consider you all a part of mine, now, I know that I have had much to say and that it may a be a little scrambled. Does anyone else have anythign to say?" Ceannaire laughed and looked around his herd, taking a step back, he smiled as looked at his widely spread group.

Ceannaire was proud.
Back to top Go down
Elder Traveler
Black Moon Elder
Elder Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 pm

The stallion had his head raised and his ears perked as he stared out in the distance. His ears flicked anytime Ceannaire spoke and he would look over to watch a new member arrive. Pride sung througout his heart, but he didn't let it show upon his face. He was the largest male horse in the herd so far, but that was only to be expected considering his heritage. His proud handsome head was raised high in only the way a past Lead Stallion could.

It was only when Kelpie first arrived in his water did his annoyance show slightly, then dissapeared. Traveler was very possesive of his domain, but he told himself to get over it. He'd soon be sharing it anyway as the herd grew and more and more distant cousions and relatives in some way arrived. He had to wonder, if water was in Kelpie's blood, how was he related to him? Traveler knew he may never know, for the gods tended to 'hook up' with others when they grew bored or became entranced by another. Traveler didn't pay any of the new comers any heed, a new fear besiging him. He didn't want to leave the world knowing that no one cared for him, but he didn't want to leave behind broken hearts. Should he get close to the new comers just for his own shake? Should he keep his distance, make sure Ceannaire is the right stallion, and then fade away? He already knew Ceannaire was the right stallion for the job, so what was holding him back?

Giving a slight shake of his head Traveler turned his attention back on Ceannaire, pushing aside his thoughts for later. His form seemed to waver slightly, like rippling water before settling once more. His light blue pelt glowed healthily and the strange white patterns upon his back, withers, shoulders, and hindquarters shined like the reflection of the sun from beneath the water. His bright blue eyes shined with something like pride, but there was always a sadness there, a saddnes that would forever haunt him. It eased slightly though as he looked over at the female Elder, giving her a brief smile before looking out at his home, Traveler's River, once more.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Tsuki cantered back into the clearing. She was clearly distressed, especially from Yami-Kage's reappearance. The Stallion was unpredictable. He was like the boogey-man, who could hide in the shadows and strike whenever he wanted. And Tsuki was known to hate those kinds of surprises.

She looked over at Whiskey, who introduced himself. She stood quiet, looking worried. Her head was lowered to the ground, her mane slightly over it. She pawed slightly, her amethyst eyes clouded with her emotions. Once he was accepted, Tsuki cantered over to Traveler, touching her nose to his neck. She moved away from him, smiling tenderly, before moving away once more to Hysteria. She gently nudged the fiery mare, receiving a gentle singe, shaking it off and waltzing away from the sleeping mare, finding her own spot.

"Oh Brother(Referring to Ceannaire)." Tsuki said tiredly. "I know I should be out patroling, gathering information on our fallen brother, but I am tired. May I please sleep?" Tsuki yawned. Dawn was coming, and Tsuki began to fade. She would wake in the aftenoon as she always did, but only if she had permission. She turned to look at Whiskey, a welcoming smile on her elegant face.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Ceannaire listened to her words, and he looked upon the herd. "For those of you who wish to go your ways, and enjoy yourselves. Rather it be to explore or sleep, you may go in peace. Otherwise, you may stay and talk."
Back to top Go down
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Teimhnin watched the leader as he spoke. She had watched the others speak in silence, her furies at her crackling sides. When he had dismissed anyone who wished to leave, the mare spoke. "I believe you wanted my name, dear Leader. I am Teimhnin, and these two furies at my sides are Scamall and Sceimhle. I there is anything we can do to help, just say the words. Yami-Kage cannot exactly touch me, unless he wishes to be electrocuted repeatedly." The lightning that crackled around her body was a defensive wall, one could only touch her if she allowed it. If one were to touch her, the small bolts of lightning would shock and torment until nearly death.

Her dark furies turned to look at her, a question being sent from their mind to hers. Yes, my dear ones. At her confirmation, the furies walked towards the leader. Swirling around him, their glowing eyes analyzed him. Getting distracted, the furies began to nip and play with each other like foals. The black mist they were made of swirled and they teased an nipped t each other. Teimhnin laughed softly at their banter, then turned the the leader. "I'm sorry, my furies can only focus when it come to protecting me. Otherwise they are like playful young foals unless I tell them otherwise. This is a fine herd you have made yourself, your Elder must have so much pride in you." Teimhnin gave a soft smile, the lightning crackling around her calmed slightly. Remembering something important to tell him, she lowered her head. "I didn't quite catch you name, Leader. I wanted to tell you that I lived in the Under before coming here. I mean no harm to anyone though, I just wanted a home."
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:59 pm

((Sorry guys, I was busy yesterday celebrating my 2nd annual 21st Birthday.))

Ceannaire gazed at the female while she spoke, she was sight to see, and a smile crept upon his face. The two black things came at him and he stood as still as possible, his heart beating a mile a minute. As they circled him, he lessened the restrain to leap from them, yet when they began to play and she spoke again, he eased. They were harmless to him unless she wanted them to harm him. He figured this was not in her intentions, and she then confirmed it.

"Miss Teimhnin, you presence is warmly welcomed. You're not alone when you speak of coming from the dark lands, and please do not fear that you're unwelcome because of a place of prior residency. You have strong features for a mare, and I feel that you and your, well, umm... creatures will be of use and pleasure here in these lands. So, welcome. To all of you, from our smallest to strongest, here in my herd you're at peace." Ceannaire seemed dazed for a moment, as he looked at his herd. There not too far his newest males were bonding, his elders standing near, his Elite off to rest, and two females whom right now were picks for Lead Mare.

Choosing a Lead Mare would help lessen the load, but would take away his ability to run these lands on his own. Although things were moving fast for him did not mean the world would slow for him, he needed to keep up. He was full of mixed emotions at this point in his life, overflowing with pride, but keeping disappointment at a close second. Fear that his pride would kill the ones he offered protection, and fear that Traveler would one day leave him. Maybe then he would choose a mare, or maybe he would let his guard down to the mares in his herd, and to the mares that might find their way to these lands.

"I know what it's like to just want to have a home Miss, that need for a feeling to belong. That's how I felt at least, then I met Traveler, and he taught me most of what I know, the rest is from what I learned before Traveler, and he showed me that time in my life was the error of my ways. That's what I hope to teach all of them, all of those who come here seeking what I sought. It's a long shot, but I know I will get there. That was my vision when I took leadership of these lands, was perfection of all horses: good, evil, immortal, or mortal. I believe that's what most others want too, or they wouldn't have traveled here." His words were soft and kind, almost haunting, but an insight to how Ceannaire felt about his new family and his past.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:16 am

//Happy belated birthday, Ceannaire. I was waiting for you to get online so I could greet ya.

Hysteria awoke awhile later, noticing the increase of horses. She stomped her hooves uncomfortably, kicking herself up. The flames on her bodies ignited again, as she trotted across the shallowest part of the river gingerly, to where Tsuki was. She looked at the others, her blaze igniting the area, after Tsuki and her moon soon faded away with the night. The rays of the sun, however, gave Hysteria stronger fire. She soon noticed a Stallion gazing at Tsuki, lowering her head cautiously, the mare‘s fire blazed brighter, her terrifying rack of antlers appearing once more.

//Sorry it‘s short. I‘m mobile, edit later.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Titanium

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:38 am

Titaniums cyan hair whipped at her back as she crossed the field, concentrating on her shielding she slowly approached what looked like two males chatting, a young one and a handsome brute. She studied him, every little thing in her mind detailing about the males, she ruled out that neither of these males were the leader of the lands. She scanned some more, this time standing still, something was different about these horses, and her theory was confirmed as she eyed the demonic mare with antlers. *Supernatural horse's? Who would have know, and to think that someone tried blessing them with these looks and abilities, and mine was forced into my blood.* She snorted in disgust at the idea of humans, what gave them the right to treat poor animals the way they did. Taking monkeys and creating super soldiers, bionic creatures, and robots that will kill at a moments notice against their own civilians.

Titanium knew that other horses were like this, but she didn't know other horses, her only friend was a white mouse who constantly ran his life away in a wheel attached to wires or was forced to find a block of cheese in a maze. Every time the poor animal went the wrong way, they shocked him. Poor creature, she pitied those still in there enclosures at the base. She turned away from the sickly sight of the devilish mare, and focused not on the two elders but the handsome white male, and the female beside him. Maybe they were the Leaders, she would take her chance. Either way, she wouldn't be harmed, and what's the worse that could happen, they would follow her. The Government had been trying for a little over a year now, and they were 25 years ahead of all life, but not a cunning as Titanium. She grinned at this thought, it was genious.

Approaching the two horses her voice was full of strength and force, almost over confident, "I am Atomic 22, also known as Titanium. I have the ability to melt into a pool of liquid metal and harden to trap my enemies. I am full of atomic fluids that can wipe out of area with a 200 mile radius of open land with nothing to block out the toxic fumes. I am the apocolypse to the humans, and my greatest feature is if they, the government decide to impload me, we are safe, for my shield would protect your herd. I warn you, I am not safe to be near, or bring around, but I offer you protect for your protect against them, the humans whom created me. He honest words stuck pain in her heart.

Collecting her thoughts she spoke again, not giving either horse to say a word. "I come here seeking shelter from what I have evaded now for over a year, I doubt they will find me, and I doubt they will for lack of better words 'pull the plug' on my life and try and blow up half of the western and northern areas of our world. You are safe, I guarantee this. I know I intrude on lands here, I do not wish to be a burden on you and your herd, and I am not in it for fame and glory. I want time to run and be a horse again, and not have someone poking and prodding at me. I wish to rest my legs here, for a time being, and if I prove you wrong at anytime, I will banish myself, and find another herd if I am to disappoint. I promise, my military training, will provide you some good use. You have a wonderful group now, some better looking than the others, but I guess that when you're natural of that type, and not made, that's what makes you beautiful. So, I ask the two of you, may I stay here in your lands, and become part of your home?" Her words were straight to the point. She looked around again at the others, awaiting the leaders reply.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 pm

His ears spun forward at her strong tone, and he puffed up a bit, she was domineering and he felt threatened for a moment. Standing upright, he directly looked at the female, and spoke "Here, you will answer to me, so that means stand down. How would they say it, at ease wild one." He stood there gazing at the unnatural features to her, how she was bionic in a way. Humans had made her, did he hear her correct? Ceannaire shifted at the mares words about imploding on his lands.

"Can you be assured that you will not harm us, the toxin in your skin and bones is hazardous to us. Is there anyway we could bleed you of these harmful liquids? These humans, are not as strong as you think they may be. Clearly this is true, or you would never have been able to escape from your prior prison cell. I, and as well as everyone here in my herd, will call you Titanium. Not Atomic 22, you are not known as a number. You are a soulful creature still, with hazardous ways within you. You are special, that counts for something out of it all." He smiled at her, helping his ease his authority head on at her, helping her relax from her set military ways.

He looked upon her once more before returning his attention to Teimhnin, "Welcome to the herd Titanium, and for future reference, it is just myself that is Leader, and my name is Ceannaire. There is no mare at this time in my life." He smiled at her, and gazed upon the stormy mare again and his smile stayed a bit longer, before he dipped his head to eat some grass. Ceannaire was content and loved his new members, all of them. Joy pierced his body, and the black ink within his skin, shot up his back and legs, vastly covering his body. Ceannaire, tried to fight the evil, he refused to become that brute he kept hidden. He would not change, not now, not ever. This was a secret, that was best kept hidden.

Ceannaire slowly backed up, and began to walk away from the newcomer and the mare who had his attention.
Back to top Go down
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am

Teimhnin shook out her mane, the small bolts of lightning crackling at every small movement. She listened like a silent wraith as others came and spoke, but her focus was on the leader. Her furies had felt something in him, they had told her so through telepathy. The mare was rather curious at what her furies had felt. The one that took her by surprise was the one that said she was created by humans. The storm elemental's head turned in a graceful, crackling arch as she looked to see the speaker.

What took Teimhnin back was that the mare was created by humans. The mare had not ever seen a human once in her life, but her curiosity was towards them was large. Of course, if she ever met one and they went to touch her, they would be certain for death. Either her lightning would kill them or her furies would, but that was no matter. Teimhnin's mouth never opened, she didn't speak once. The mare didn't enjoy talking much, for actions spoke louder than words. Her eyes analyzed the mare, her furies wanting to swirl around the other mare like they had done to Ceannaire.

Teimhnin was cursed, so the life she would've had was stolen. The mare barely remembered anything of her old life anymore, not even knowing who she was. The curse had taken her old soul, replacing it with the one of the storm elemental. The furies were a piece of her soul as well, they always came back to her when she asked. Turning her head, she watched as Ceannaire spoke and turned to leave. Even though she wished he would stay, Teimhnin understood that the stallion must be tired from the day's ordeals. Turning her lightning-filled eyes on the other mare, she nodded her head in a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King Returns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: The Black Moon Herd :: Traveler's River-
Jump to: