The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon Empty
PostSubject: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:05 am

Name: Saigo no Tsuki (English: The Final Moon) (Sorry. I'm an otaku. Naming things with Japanese words is my thing.)

Herd: Black Moon

Breed: Moon Godess

Pic/Description:Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon Fantasy-horse-dream-clouds (She's the second mare, the unicorn)

Summary: Tsuki is a sweet mare, who places others before herself. She often balences out her options, before making a move. She is slow to make nervous, and has undoubtful courage. She often zones out, to have her own little contemplations, and does not take mockery lightly. She will glady turn a horse into a pile of nothing but flesh and blood if she is mocked. Other then that, Tsuki will do no harm, and protect another.

Tsuki was born to the ex-Godess of the moon. She was taught her own duties and such, but also how to live a normal life. Tsuki learned everything within a quick span of time, before she was sent down to earth. Her Mother and Father died soon after, giving Tsuki full power from the moon. Tsuki did not take advantage of this power. Although she could not use the ability to make the moon rise and fall, she was able to draw energy from it, and use it for extreme power when she needed to.

Tsuki was found beyond beautiful by many stallions, with such grace, and her coat of light and dark violets, a pure white mane that fell to her knees, and the deep, glimmering purple horn on top of her head. But Tsuki kindly rejected offers by many stallions to be their mate, and would continue her never ending journey. Tsuki knew her job. Not only to watch over the moon, and the mortal and immortal horses underneath it, but also to find a mate, who would remain loyal, and who would help raise such Godly offspring with her. But really Tsuki just wanted to find friends.

Word got around from Stallions and Mares about the new Moon Godess. Tsuki wanted to be as great as her Mom, who kept wars from rising between the Moon and the Sun tribe. Well, without the attention that the males had been giving her. Often, Tsuki would make herself look like such a bloody pile of filfth, just to avoid attention.

Roleplay Example: Grace and beauty. Elegance and raised by a Deity, the new Moon Godess strode across the path, her snowy white mane and tail streaming behind her violet body. Her large horn ignited the brightness of the moon, giving Tsuki a clearer vision of her destination. Finally, she had found a deserted road, without any stallions. Tsuki jumped, a small glimmer from her hooves left on the ground. She landed silently, without skidding, or without a sound. The Godess stopped for a second, raising her head to the Moon. She swore, she could see the younger foals playing. Tsuki remembered what it was like to play. Suddenly, a screech of a hawk caught Tsuki's ear, and she dipped her head, allowing the hawk to perch on it. "Hello, my friend." The Deity spoke softly, as the hawk gave another screech and took off.

Tsuki smiled widely, before cantering off silently. Again, no sound. The beauty picked up speed, a trail that looked like a galaxy itself shimmering behind her. Pride. No other word described the beauty's feelings right now. Being the nightowl she was, especially being a Moon Godess, the Deity had more energy to have fun, to roam around. But in her fun, Tsuki failed to realize the setting sky. Coming to an abrupt stop, Tsuki snorted, her horn glowing brighter, causing the moon to do so as well. "I'm sorry, Lord Sun, but allow me more time to reach my destination!" She whinnied, watching the dawn fight against her. The dawning soon stopped and Tsuki continued onwards, her head tilted. What was her destination?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Per Ash Storm, I am going to accept you into the Black Moon herd. You will be a Warrior for now, until you can prove yourself as an Elite or Ash Storm says otherwise. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm

She will be Elite. Nice horse Kiki. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks Cennaire c:

Thankies James cx I'm glad ya like her~ You're site is becoming quite the hit c:
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Didn't expect that to happen honestly. ^^ Thx.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 am

I'm sorry if I overstepped my boundries, I just figured I would help accept people into the herd. I just figured, I am Lead Stallion, I was honestly just trying to help. Smile Again, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:26 am

^ Humble person. (Does humble even fit? God. I'm such an airhead sometimes .m.)
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:52 am

No, not an Airhead. Not at all, I try to be humble. I love writing and rp'ing, and if there is or was anyway for me to help and speed up the process. I am spreading the word as much as possible about this place. Slowly falling in love with my herd. Smile Thank you Ash Storm.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:53 pm

It's fine, it's fine. Don't worry about that. You'll fine I'm a little relaxed about things. Thanks for helping get the word out. I'm currently trying to figure out how to put this site on the 100 rps top list thingy.

*sighs* I think I'll make a page to show everyones responsibilities in ranks. I've noticed in the 'Groups' button it don't show exactly everything that I write in some of the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Oh! James, just look for the Join the Top 100 or whatever, and a fill-out forum should pop-up~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon   Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: