The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Lead Mare Competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Lead Mare Competition Empty
PostSubject: Lead Mare Competition   Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Just fill out this form and wait for my ok for the two of you to begin. It'll be like a tournament if there are more then two mares who want to become Ash Storm's mate and leader of the herd. So if one mare beats the other, then she moves on to the next oponent.

Here are the rules-

This will be in real time, so your mare can't be here and somewhere like Ash Woods at the same time.

Make the fight realistic.

Don't take it hard if you don't win, there's always a chance to get Elite some day!

Form-

Mare's Name:

Mare's Age:

Why do you think your mare should win?:

(This will happen next Friday.)
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lead Mare Competition   Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Ya'll can go ahead and sign up here if ya want this position! 2 year old mares or older only at the rank of Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Lead Mare Competition   Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Form: https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net/t6-miko-kaze-strong-willed

Name: Miko-Kaze

Why do you think your mare should win?: Miko-Kaze has had experience as lead mare. In addition, Miko-Kaze is a calm, but still strong-willed mare who listens to either sides of a story. She keeps her temper in check, unless completely provoked by another. Miko-Kaze will not hesitate to throw herself in front of another if it means saving them from injury, or death, in the rare case.

Miko-Kaze also has a calm, comforting aura to her. She is attentive to anyone in the pack, especially the younger ones, or the timid ones. Miko-Kaze is also a strong fighter, and will not back done unless told to, or if her body cannot support her anymore, due to injuries.

Miko-Kaze is also a good judge of character. Although she often doesn't speak up about it, unless she feels threatened, Miko-Kaze will keep a watchful eye on those who's trust wears thin with her.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lead Mare Competition   Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Feel free to sign up for the Elite challeng if ya want, Kiki. As for now I'm going to wait until we have at least three people signing up for this before I'll even think about opening this again. For now the mares will just have to try and get Ash Storm's affections. The Elite Challenge will continue as planned though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Lead Mare Competition   Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Sie c: You remember my nickname cx

I'm getting a new horse, other then Konan ready, wanna make him eliteee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lead Mare Competition   Lead Mare Competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lead Mare Competition
Page 1 of 1