The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit Empty
PostSubject: The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit   The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:04 am

The ground rumbles underneath every herd a quarter a
mile away. The night shines as bright as day with the sun moon, SE 0034,
rises from it's den in the darkness. The floor leaves rattles and the
wind howls threw the dead trees. A forest fire took the very life out of
the woods. Ash Woods, home of the spirit of the Burning Ember Passion
Flowers, thoughtfully in the Liquid Fire Herd's ground. The trees are
not just burnt, they are cooked, cracked, and still burning.

Only
Ash Storm, the Leader of the Herd, knows of Alsoomse when he claimed
the land. That day was the only day Alsoomse has seen Ash Storm. She
gradually misses him threw the months and years she sleeps under the
fire ground. It's time for Alsoomse to rise. She thrusts her head up
word through the ground. She neighs to notify Ash Storm she has
returned. It wasn't a normal neigh that every horse has, it sounded soft
but loud, and has more then one voice.

Passion flowers tear
under there roots as they snap underground, being separated from their
sitting. Aloomse yanks her large head, her hair pulls under ground.
Leaves fly over Alsoomse as she digs her hooves to pull herself up and
out. She grunts and makes it out, her long hair curling under her hooves. She walks over to a burnt tree, larger than any of the others, and leans against it. A sigh of release escapes. Oh Ash Storm.

Last edited by Snow Fire on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thetimeruins.forumotion.com/
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit   The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 pm

(No fantasy horse quite yet girly, K? And don't forget you've got to wait for me to her before you can post.)

The mule blended into the surroundings with his white coat. It was thick for the winter, giving him a puffed up look, but he couldn't complain when it was keeping him warm. At the moment Jasper found himself resting near one of the sapling trees, one of his hooves cocked up and his head lowered slightly as his long ears laid back. His eyes were shut, but occasionally the eyes would open to reveal pale blue eyes, or as humans often called them, glass eyes. Oh, they were plenty real, but the blue, often mostly just found on the breed Paints, were often pale enough to look like glass. It wasn't a trait really appreciated by horse breeders, but it looked ok on the white mule.

The scent of another, someone he thinks Ash Storm had told him about, ventured into his pale pink nose. Finally balancing on all four hooves he raised his head and stood on his long legs. His long ears perked forward, and as he heard a neigh he answered with his own call. It was a cross between a horses neigh and a donkey's bray. Moving forward Jasper made his way through the woods, curios to see if this pretty horse that Ash Storm had mentioned was real.

Seeing movement up ahead Jasper slowed, his ears pinning back, then twitching to the sides at times to listen and make sure there were no dangers around. Sensing none he continued forward, before stopping a decent way from the mare. "Good evening to you. Who would you be?"
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit   The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Alsoomse's eyes widen, I have never seen this mule before... she turns her head to one side to get a focus on him. She blows and dips her head, bending her front
knees. She pushes herself back up and smiles, showing her white teeth. "Hello" she whispers. Her voice is raspy and hard to understand. "Do you know....Ash Storm?" She pauses, then moves forward. She moved her body up to the ghost white mule. "I am Alsoomse." She flips her bangs to the left side of her, only with them coming back into her eyes. She could see that the mule was taking in her scent with his flaring nostrils. She checks her tail to see if she has any dirt on it, a small blush in return.

She walks past the mule with her hips rolling and her hooves digging into the dirt. Since she is uneasy from the years she has slept, awoken, ate, drank, and slept. She hasn't been awake for this long. She whinneys to get an answer from Ash Storm this time. Alsoomse looks back at the mule, "Who.." she posses to gulp and refresh her throat, "Are.. you?"
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit   The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 pm

The white mule gave a flick of his tail as water dripped from a frozen tree above onto his back, slowly dripping through his thick winter pelt. His face remained unreadable, as was the usual for the Jasper. He seemed to contemplate giving her name,being the stubboren mule he was. Once she asked if he knew Ash Storm he relaxed, seeing as this was the mare Ash Storm had mentioned but never introduced him to.

"The name's Jasper, and I indeed do know Ash Storm. I believe he's out wondering the Blood Meadows right now. I think I too had heard some neighs earilier this morning." His voice was low and silky, not rough and deep like Ash Storm, but it was still plesent to the ears. He flicked his tail again, his blue eyes turning suspicious. "Why? What do you have to do with Ash Storm?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit   The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 am

She looks at him and then peers at him. "I..." she stops for a minute and then realizes, she rose for no reason, "We met, in the past" Her voice still raspy and broken in speech. "We've met in the past...and I've come..." She looks at the sky and the moon is now covered by the black clouds. She sees Jasper like a ghost in the night s the world becomes dark. Alsoomse pretty much disappears from sight, but her scent and breathe still remains. "I miss him..." She tries to jog her memory by standing there, thinking. "I don't remember" she complains. The moon shines yet again. Jasper now turns grey from the moon, strange as it is.

Alsoomse hangs her head down to the ground with her long hair covering her muzzle. Her breathe was the loudest noise in the area. "Would you mined?" She questions. She finishes her sentence, "See Ash Storm?" Alsoomse knows what she is saying but most do not understand her broken sentences. She lifts her head high again and looks into Jasper's eyes. Dazzling she sings in her mind. She crinckles her noise and a sigh escapes. She is hoping for a yes to escape from Jasper's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit   The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Jasper stood still a few moments, looking the mare over and deciding that she didn't look like a threat. Besides, that instinct to stick with the herd was pulling on him and he could hear the sounds of neighs and whinnys out in the distance. Some were Ash Storms, but most were new sounds. Excitement flard through Jasper at the thought of their two male herd growing. Lifting his head slightly he brayed in the direction of the Wolf Fang mountains as he sees someone standing at the top of them (Rikki).

He turns back to the mare and nods his head slightly. "I'll take you to Ash Storm, but first there is a horse that needs accepted. Just follow me to the Wolf Fang Mountains and join me as I accept a member, then I promise we'll immediatly head to the meadows to look for our leader." He motioned for the pretty mare to follow him, tossing his head as he moved into a lope, his short, cropped mane swaying atop his neck and his long tail switching as he gave a little buck before contiuing onward.
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit   The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 pm

She took in a deep breathe, flaring her nostrils as so. "Okay" she sighs. She wasn't expecting another horse, or other breed interfere. But she was ready for the worse. She whips her long main and bangs in the air. I need to stretch.. she whinnies as she gallops every few minutes. Her hard hooves hit rocks and sticks as she stomps on them. Her shoulder pop as she walks, along with her hips. Her body needs the exercise of an average filly. "Ugh" she groans as her shoulder pops unexpectedly. Jasper glances at her and a fake smiles shakes from her face. She lays her ears back and hangs her head, looking up at the Wolf Fang mountain. She feels like a prisoner following the mule. She sighs yet again, then the sounds of the whinnies hit her ears and she stops. Popping her head up, along with her ears.

How come I didn't hear them before? she questions herself. Am I getting old? No, that can't be it.. Just thinking about her aging worries herself. She's too young! She can't be that old for her hearing. She blinks her black/brown eyes with hair falling in front of them. Her tail swooshes to the left, then to the right in anticipation of Ash Storm's herd. "Oh Ash Storm.." she whispers. Only for Alsoomse to hear herself, she feels as if that Jasper knows exactly what she is saying. But it might be just her imagination. She looks over to where she heard the whinnies. She stomps on the ground to hurry up the time in order to get to Ash Storm. Once she looks up and sees anther being, she wonders, "Who is that?" she spills her thoughts like a river in a rotting forest.

Alsoomse struggles to make it up on the mountain. With only a small passage way for her large body to get threw, she trudges on. Hopefully she doesn't slip on a rock and falls. Alsoomse turns her ears to her hips, they are creaking, popping, and snapping. Noises that will make one scared of themselves. Scared for their own well being. Woh.. she gasps as a rock slips under her hard hooves and her leg slips. She looks down at it as it fall down the hill like mountain. I bet anything can go wrong here..Alsoomse bobs her head to keep her balance, along with her tail. It was another male, Oh boy.. Alsoomse enthuses. She looks at Jasper to see what his next move would be.

(I was thinking of Spirit! XD I miss that movie... ;^; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit   The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resturn of the Burning Ember Passion Flower Spirit
Page 1 of 1