The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  Empty
PostSubject: The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.    The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:58 am

Alsoomse

Name: Alsoomse

Breed: Indian Horse, Nakota/ Ember Spirit

Summary: She comes only once a month and sleeps on the surface. She was born a mare and will grow older, there was no beginning to Alssomse. She was born in the burning forest, where passion flowers only grow. She''s a ghostly figure and if you see Alsoomse sleeping, or up and about on the suface from where she has risen, you are granted a year of good luck. Alsoomse rarely appears, but for the Liquid Fire Herd, she is most seen. And if you speak to her, you have been touched by the forest's fire. A warming feeling that gives off a strong smell you will never forget.

Pic/description: Alsoomse signsup as a godess, but she is more prefured as a spirit. When she rises from the black ground singed from fire, fog like matter erupts. She rises from the ground with her pitch black main. Long enough to drag across the broken ground. Her eyes are silver to white, a blue ring defining them. Her hide, hides (lol) in the black fog, only seeing a black cloud walking on the ground.

Roleplay example:

The ground rumbles underneath every herd a quarter a mile away. The night shines as bright as day with the sun moon, SE 0034, rises from it's den in the darkness. The floor leaves rattles and the wind howls threw the dead trees. A forest fire took the very life out of the woods. Ash Woods, home of the spirit of the Burning Ember Passion Flowers, thoughtfully in the Liquid Fire Herd's ground. The trees are not just burnt, they are cooked, cracked, and still burning.

Only Ash Storm, the Leader of the Herd, knows of Alsoomse when he claimed the land. That day was the only day Alsoomse has seen Ash Storm. She gradually misses him threw the months and years she sleeps under the fire ground. It's time for Alsoomse to rise. She thrusts her head up word through the ground. She neighs to notify Ash Storm she has returned. It wasn't a normal neigh that every horse has, it sounded soft but loud, and has more then one voice.

Passion flowers tear under there roots as they snap underground, being separated from their sitting. Aloomse yanks her large head, her hair pulls under ground. Leaves fly over Alsoomse as she digs her hooves to pull herself up and out. She grunts and makes it out, her long hair curling under her hooves. She walks over to a burnt tree, larger than any of the others, and leans against it. A sigh of release escapes. Oh Ash Storm.

Last edited by Snow Fire on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I saidSuta instead of Alsoomse, heh, my bad. ^^")
Back to top Go down
http://thetimeruins.forumotion.com/
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.    The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:13 pm

*shakes head* Sorry, Warrior or below, and if you're wanting a fantsy horse you're going to have to wait for that surprise I mentioned about the 100 or 50 members. *looks innocent* She can be a Warrior, but keeps the peace amongst the Warriors so the stallions don't kill each other? lol, that's why we usually keep stallions seperate from each other on my grandad's ranch. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

PostSubject: Re: The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.    The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:40 pm

LOL, yeah. I thought is was a Semi-Realistic RPG and HA! You gave me...The Plans....lol

Well, she willjust be the average horse then. Feel free to delete or keep Replying to the other passage I have made in the Ash Woods. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.    The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 pm

*puts a finger to my lips* No telling the others! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

PostSubject: Re: The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.    The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 am

Psh, they already know XD

Delete this passage and let my mysterious Alsoomse in and I wont tell. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.    The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The average Burning Ember Passion Flower.
Page 1 of 1