The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Jasper the Ghost Mule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Jasper the Ghost Mule Empty
PostSubject: Jasper the Ghost Mule   Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Name: Jasper

Breed: Donkey/Quarter Horse (Mule)

Summary: This mule is so stubboren headed that depsite his friendship with Ash Storm they usually butt heads at times. Jasper has challenged him a couple times, but is no match against Ash's skill and determination. He's long legged and can be laid back. All he wants is to take care of the new herd and to protect Ash from getting hurt again.

Jasper used to live at the same ranch as Ash Storm, but he was treated fairly since he'd only been a pack mule. When he spotted Ash taking off across the fields he'd managed to knock over the stable boy putting the packs on him, and now here he is, running wild with Ash Storm.

Pic/description:

Jasper the Ghost Mule 379151_1

RolePlay Example:

Feeling the pull on the lead rope Jasper walked forward, his brown eyes droopy and tired. His tail swished to get at the flies biting at his back, and even stopped once to stomp his hoof at the hind leg opposite his left one. The stable boy gave an impatient pull on his lead rope and Jasper obediently went forward. He heaved a heavy sigh as he saw the ranch hands saddling the other horses, and the amount of supplies that were about to go on his back.

His eyes landed on one horse in particular. A large grey mustang was throwing his head and rearing back. Jasper's head went up in alert as his long ears perked forward as he kicked at the one trying to saddle him, just a little side kick, also known as a calf kick, but Jasper knew it hurt all the same. Finally having had it with him he watched as they struggled to get him into one of them roundpens. Jasper's attention was thrown back on the journey ahead as things were thrown over his back and Jasper ignored the challenging calls that stallions threw at each other.

Two days later Jasper was being lead back to his stalls when he saw something streak across the fields. Jasper's head shot up as he watched the grey stallion running. Feeling an irrational need for freedom as well he reared up at the stableboy and knocked him aside befoe taking off with the stallion, his long legs helping him catch up. The rope halter still hung about his head, and he hoped some day it would fall off.
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the Ghost Mule   Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:22 am

OMG a mule! Never thought of that. x3

Welcome Jaspar, (Snassy British voice) hehe
Back to top Go down
http://thetimeruins.forumotion.com/
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the Ghost Mule   Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:15 pm

I adore mules. ^^ They have a smoother walk then most normal horse. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the Ghost Mule   Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Really? Never put thought into that. Interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thetimeruins.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the Ghost Mule   Jasper the Ghost Mule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasper the Ghost Mule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: