The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

WarPaint the Ruthless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior WarPaint
Eternal Fire Warrior
Warrior WarPaint

WarPaint the Ruthless Empty
PostSubject: WarPaint the Ruthless   WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Name: WarPaint

Herd: Eternal Fire

Breed: Quarter Horse
Summary: He's a ruthles, reckless young stallion who'd been abused in the hands of humans. Sent to the slaughter house to be killed since he was untameable he was faced with sight of horses like him killed. Humans that wanted to save some of the healthy horses let them go out in the wild, the sick horses left to die, a mercy to them at least. Now WarPaint, having named himself, has set out to join in a herd that can stand his level of hatred and sin filled nature.
Pic/descriciption:
WarPaint the Ruthless Warpai10
Roleplay example:
WarPaint trotted and loped over rough terrain. His shiny buckskin paint hide fluffed up from its winter coat. He was a beautiful shade of buckskin with splashes of white here and there on him. There was a crazed look in his deep brown eyes. His mane was cut short from his time with the humans, but they'd soon grow out. Living true to his heritage his shoulders were wide, and so were his chest and hindquarters. His head was beautifully shaped and he was sixteen hands high, a nice height. Many had tried to use him as a show horse, or barrel racing or cutting, but he'd never allowed any to ride. Sure he'd been kind to children before when they'd come and pet him, but none could ever get on his back. Unfortuantily any that'd owned him had been ones that thought an unbreakable horse was a useles horse. Giving a wild toss of his head he took off in a flat out gallop, covering a quarter of a mile before slowing, his flanks heaving as he drew in breath. This perfect specimen of Quarter Horse was ready for a new home, and the herd ahead looked promising.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: WarPaint the Ruthless   WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Accepted~ Welcome to the herd~

Let's see if you can survive with us~
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: WarPaint the Ruthless   WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Hehe! ^^ *pets WarPaint* Of course my own stallion will survive! I like that though, 'see if you can survive with us'. You should use that more often on new Eternals. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: WarPaint the Ruthless   WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Aha he's beautiful, by the way~!

Perhaps I will~ I'm glad you like the little saying~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WarPaint the Ruthless   WarPaint the Ruthless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WarPaint the Ruthless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: