The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yami-Kage
Eclipse Lead Stallion
Yami-Kage

Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge   Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Name: Yami-Kage

Herd: Eclipse Herd

Breed: Death Horse/Zombie (Cannibaaaal~ I am not this deranged...)

Summary: Yami-Kage is a stern, dark horse. He has no spirit in him whatsoever, and passes judgement in horrible ways (Often ripping off skin of another horse with a bite). It takes a lot, to gain his trust and respect, and does have a special soft spot for other members, who have managed his trust. It is advised some foals should be taken out of his sight when they are born, in case his cannibalistic side rises up. But really, despite his coldness, and his cannibalistic side, Yami-Kage is in pain, and is waiting for the day he can be released from such a curse. He is also unable to speak his true feelings, and often speaks what his brain tells him.

Not much was known about Yami-Kage's history, other then the fact that when he was younger, a colt no doubt, he was attacked and shredded to pieces by a puma. However, the puma wasn't exactly normal, and Yami-Kage stood once more. He trampled the puma have to death, finish it by devouring it's flesh from it's body. Another thing, is he was to be kicked out of the Black Moon herd for eating another member. (Since the Eclipse horses were partially banished by Traveler, as said in the description.)

Picture: Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge Evil_horse_by_saxa_xcii-d4uhle5

Roleplay Example: Flesh hung from his teeth, as the cannibalistic horse stood over the body of his victim; A young, lost and wandering colt. The poor thing had wandered into his territory, and unfortunately, was found. Although, it hurt Yami-Kage inside to do this, dying as a colt by some wicked being. But now, Yami-Kage was that wicked being. Although he enjoyed the taste of flesh, he hated killing another. He would rather feed off a new corpse, perhaps an unfortunate soul who had broken it's neck. Or perhaps died of starvation. "No... if the soul died of starvation... then it wouldn't have very much meat on it."

Any mortal horse would freeze in it's tracks when the voice was heard. It was unnatural. Distorted, even. It sounded like something screeching it's last dying breath. It was just... inhuman. The decayed, broken bodied stallion moved away from his victim, the last piece of flesh to quench his hunger dangled from his mouth as he moved away. His dark eyes glanced over his body. Bones were showing, and so was his blood. Flesh dangled off his skin, some hanging by just a thread. He heaved out a dark sigh.

One day... One day, I won't be this... this beast anymore...
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge   Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Accepted, but you sure about becoming lead stallion? I'm trying to think of ideas to make the mortal herds more popular again. If you want Lead Stallion, that's fine though. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge   Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:27 pm

I think i‘ll take a risk being a lead male with something. If I can‘t do it, I‘ll ask you to give it to someone?

I can help with that! I hhave a lot of horse loving friends (Not like, fantasy loving)
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge   Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Kk, that'd be helpful. ^^ I'll make him lead stallion then. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Yami-Kage
Eclipse Lead Stallion
Yami-Kage

PostSubject: Re: Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge   Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:50 pm

I asked them~ Deviantart also benefits us with this, because I‘m part of a horse herd~

!nd thanks c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge   Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami-Kage, Bent on Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: