The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World Empty
PostSubject: Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World   Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:03 am

Name: Ceannaire

Herd: Black Moon

Breed: Shadow/Spirit Horse

Past: Ceannaire was born unto the Middle World from the Sire from the Underworld and the Dam from the Upper World. On October 31st, under the pale moon light in an old Catholic Cemetery, a Deacon was doing his normal rounds of the stones. As he headed towards the back row treading through mounds of snow, it was there he stumbled upon a colt. It was as if this foal came out of nowhere, and indeed it did. In the whisper of the wind, the Deacon could hear the cries of two other horses, one demonic and one angelic. The Deacon then realized the miracle this colt was for he was born on Samhain, the Festival of the Dead. Instantly the Deacon fell to his knees and prayed to the young foal, who slowly rose up and stood above the man. Then with the slight breeze and the overcast of a shadow, the newborn horse disappeared into the thin air, just like he had come into this world.

Present: Being a Shadow/Spirit horse tortured Ceannaire to no belief. He was not living, and he was not dead. Since the day he was born, he had found no home or herd that would except him for who he was, and not whom he was destined to be. Most were scared of what powers he posessed, and what he would do if he was given leadership. None of this matter to him, for he was not after glory or fame, nor death and murder. He was after peace and tranquility. Although, he knew he wouldn't find any of that where he was coming from, or heading to, yet his future was unknown. All he pressed after was a herd that could accept him.

Future: Ceannaire hopes to find a home and herd who will provide him with everything his heart desires. He hopes to someday rule a land, with a lead mare at his side, and his foals populating the community. He wants nothing more than peace and happiness, and to live his life with no regrets. He hopes one day to over come what happens to him on the day of his birth, and to chose a side, evil or good rather than a constant battle.

Summary: Ceannaire is a Dapple Grey Shadow/Spirit horse who was born on the only day where the Gods and Demons can walk upon the Middle Earth at the same time. His mane and tail are long and flowing, and they change due to his battles within from black to white, but mostly staying a dark grey as a neutral color. His body is mostly white, from his mothers side, but there in the skin you can see a quickly spreading black spidering host that consumes his beautiful coat. This all changes with mood, as it's all a battle in his life. He is based off an Andalusian Horse, Strongly built, and compact yet elegant. As a members of the breed Ceannaire's head is of medium length, with a straight or slightly convex profile. His neck is long and broad, running to well-defined withers and a massive chest. Ceannaire's has a short back and broad, strong hindquarters with a well-rounded croup. Ceannaire's mane and tail are thick and long, but the legs do not have excess feathering. He tend to be docile, while remaining intelligent and sensitive. When treated with respect he is quick to learn, responsive, and cooperative. Ceannaire stands at 15.11⁄2 hands (61.5 inches, 156 cm) at the withers and 512 kilograms (1,130 lb) in weight.

Pic/description:
Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World 230405

Roleplay example: Ceannaire galloped through the snow, his withers and quarters springing in and out in a perfect rhythm. -Thud- -Thud- -Thud- -Thud-: Over and over again, keeping countless time like a metronome. Snowflakes fell upon his beautiful coat, slightly sticking to the skin, causing his muscles to trembled and his broad chest to flex up against the brisk cold that would sting at his body. Sweat beaded down his neck trapping small hairs, flatting them down. Ceannaire's mind raced along with his powerful legs, his thoughts spread much like the "thing" that consumed him, he felt trapped in his mind much like how he felt as a stallion.

Keeping perfect timing Ceannaire then began to concentrate, his mind fixated on transforming his body. Slowly his body began to blur and bend, his long flowing mane curled out and upwards like he was underwater, and his beautiful tail changing in a picturesque way mixing such melancholy colors as it too curled out and began to shadow into nothing. Much like a chameleon changes its skin to match it's desired object, Ceannaire, became a shadow... Air. This was his element, Air, and anything that came from it. This was the bright side to him, no matter what Storm Force of Natural Disaster. A Twister, Fog, Smoke, a Breeze, he disappeared. With every herd he would stay, soon after they would find that he would have vanished into thin air. Ceannaire blended into the frozen sky, his body fading out becoming one with the atmosphere. The prints in the snow, were gone. There would be no trace, for Ceannaire was running through the skin, invisible to everyone in the Middle Earth, but not to those above or below him, and certainly not to those who were born of either like him. His smiled and cried out.

Last edited by Ceannaire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World   Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 am

As soon as you've got your rp example I'll be more then glad to accept him! Awesome pic by the way and awesome detail!
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World   Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:33 am

All Set. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World   Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 am

ASDFGHJKL HE'S BEAUTIFUL! Welcome c:
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World   Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 am

Thank you. Smile Saoirse told me about this place, were nerds. We're also roommates. I have a secret obsession with horses so... yeah. Thanks, took me like an hour and a half to find the right horse. I needed something to call out to me, I couldn't just pick any horse, I needed something that grabbed everyone's attention. I am an attention hog sometimes, but he was just too beautiful to pass up. Then as I stared at him, his story just came to life. I am glad that he is *hopefully* accepted? I will PM you, we can chat more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World   Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceannaire, Leader of the Middle World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: