The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Gin, a Silver Lining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Gin, a Silver Lining Empty
PostSubject: Gin, a Silver Lining   Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

//I‘m on mobile. I‘ll make an account for him later~

Name: Gin

Herd: Liquid Fire

Breed: Appaloosa

Appearance: Gin is has a snow white pelt, with caring brown eyes. His leopard print spots strongly resemble a soft silver, as his name Gin means silver, as do his tail and mane. Gin is a tall, muscular, and handsome horse. He has a clear scar across his stomach, and multiple scars on his body. He is missing quite a bit of flesh on his right hind leg. Gin's head is usually held high. Signs of burn marks are around his neck, most likely rope burn marks.

Gin has a chipped hoof, and has a somewhat of a limp. His lower jaw looks slightly unhinged, which was the incident of a rival stallions kick to the jaw, where a hoof print can be seen if one looks close enough.

Summary: Gin is the silver lining in things. Despite all his battles, injuries, and scars, Gin was able to stay strong and pull through everything, with a smile on his face. Gin is the gentle, courageous sort. Where he could've been lead stallion of his last herd, he figured that he would rather protect the stronger types, in which he did. Gin was a strong, determined stallion, and showed that towards the mare he had fallen for. He became a stronger fighter, especially after she, and his own foal, were chased off a cliff by rival herd's.

Gin was always the happiest young colt in the herd, always prancing around and making others feel better. But like all young colts, he too, dreamed to be a Lead Stallion, just like Gin's father was. He fought playfully with his friends, but always had to be pulled away, especially when he and his friends really got into the fights. He had proven to his Father that he would be strong. But in an incident, his Father had been killed by a strong kick to the neck by a rival stallion, in which his Mother chased away. One of the oldest Stallions took over, a close friend to Gin's father. When he turned five, Gin was named Elite.

Gin found, and had fallen for a mare looking for acceptance. After consultant with the lead stallion, he received permission to be her mate, which she was overlly happy with. Soon enough, Gin was a proud father. But that quickly diminished when a rival herd came challenging. In his desperate attempt to save his newborn foal and mate, Gin received a great kick to the lower jaw, causing him to stumble in obvious pain. He regained consciousness, only to watch his mate and child fall over the edge, a sorrow filled; "And not even a day my child gets to live!" From his mate before the sound of broken bones rang through.

Gin was soon caught by humans, seens a strong, able bodied brute that would be able to carry their loads. The second he was roped, Gin was sent into frenzy. He didn't kill, but he left, with burns and scars on his body.

Roleplaying Example: Gin was grazing with his herd, which wasn't too far from his birthing mate. Gin was clearly excited. A large smile on his face, larger then what he usually wore, and was stamping around excitedly. His old Mother nuzzled him, telling him to calm down. Gin stopped, continuing to graze by his Mother, the ex-lead mare. A soft neigh sounded after a while, and Gin knew who it was, cantering off. It was a welcoming sight. His mate, and a young foal stumbling by her side. Gin whinnied, rearing up and kicking his legs, running over to his mate. He had only rubbed noses with her, before the terrifying sound of multiple whinnies, snorts, and pounding hooves came.

Gin was quick to react. He left his family, running over to where his mother was. But it was too late. His mother had been killed. He gave a whinny of sorrow, turning to where the Lead Stallion was in trouble. He cantered across, trying to reach his friends side. But sadly, he was taken out before Gin could get there. Hearing the whinnies of distress, he turned to where his mate was, running with his child. Gin screamed, sprinting over. He was blinded by anger, and sorrow, to not see the stallion kicking his jaw. Gin reared in pain, falling onto his side. Remembering his family was in trouble, Gin quickly raised himself up, but only to watch his mate and child topple over the. edge. "And not even a day my child gets to live!" His mate whinned sorrowfully, before hers, and his childs bodies broke on the rockes below.

Letting out a scream of mixed emotions, Gin turned, running off and fleeing the area forever.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Gin, a Silver Lining   Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Accepted. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Gin, a Silver Lining   Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Tenks c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin, a Silver Lining   Gin, a Silver Lining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin, a Silver Lining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: