The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

The Grumpy Youth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silas
Liquid Fire Warrior
Silas

The Grumpy Youth Empty
PostSubject: The Grumpy Youth   The Grumpy Youth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Name: Silas

Herd: Liquid Fire

Breed: Criollo

Summary: Despite his youth, Silas has a tendency to act like an old man. His speech is always grumbling in some way, complete with a slight frown. This makes it difficult for him to make friends or even communicate, but in spite of his ever-existent grouchiness, Silas is very patient and warm (although he has trouble showing it). He enjoys solitude, but also remembers the warmth of company.
His parents were imported from Spain, and when Silas was born along with a twin sister, they lived in an old worn out barn, under the care of kind yet poor owners. So when they went bankrupt, their mother had a gut instinct that this wasn’t going to end well. So she tore open the rotting gates and sent the twins on separate ways. Neither he nor his sister ever thought they’d meet again. They did, by pure chance. But the two separated again after a few awkward months. He is alone now, wandering aimlessly.

Pic/description: He looks short and stocky, but is in fact very muscular and strong, with a thick neck and legs. The coat is a dark chocolate brown, with an uneven mane and long tail. Brown eyes.

Roleplay example:
The world was empty. At least in his eyes. He’d been walking for days now without meeting anything or anyone. That made him pleased. The last crumb of human civilization had disappeared yesterday, bringing him closer and closer to the wild. Silas did not want to act too excited, for that would be immature, but his heart soared at the thought of complete solitude.

You’re just scared, it may have kept you alive till now but you’ve also never been happy because of it. This annoying memory brought his temporary excitement to destruction, again. The criollo let out a quiet grumble. Why did he have to remember her now? Snow crunched under his tough hooves, and his unruly mane whipped his neck with ferocity. Frosty bits of ice encrusted his thick winter coat, which Silas shook off. Everything will be alright. This time, the annoying voice of his sister was soft and gentle in his mind. Silas snorted, and trotted on.
Back to top Go down

The Grumpy Youth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: