The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Konan, Anything but sweet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Konan, Anything but sweet Empty
PostSubject: Konan, Anything but sweet   Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 am

Name: Konan

Herd: Eternal Fire Herd

Breed: Clydesdale (I don‘t know if your accepting fantasy unicorn‘s yet, but if so, she‘s part Nightmare)

Summary: Konan is a ruthless, vicious mare. Although to some herd mates and younger ones she has slivers of kindness, but to others, Konan does not hesitate to ram a horse over. She enjoys fire, and barren lands. It brings joy for the twisted mare to feel it under her hooves. Another thing she enjoys, is killing, if she ever does get her own chance. Avoiding her may be ideal. Although, Konan can be a good mate, as well as a mother, and a good herdmate to those who gain her respect.

Konan was raised in the wild, before she was taken by human‘s. She was raised, and abused, as a farm horse. But one day, the timid little Konan was burned on her right leg, causing the flesh there to distort, and the pelt she had there never grew back. But Konan shyed. It was terrifying. She trampled the pair who raised her. She had broken arms, legs, disconnected a jaw with her kick, and all because of a tiny burn. The young mare felt slight joy by this. And, after a final, angry and distorted snort, Konan galloped off, never to be seen by the horrified villagers who came at the screaming of her captors.

Descriptiion: (Still not sure if fantasy horses are allowed, so bracket‘s are like, her fantasy appearance) Konan is small for a clydesdale, having a stunted growth. She has a dark chocolate pelt (Raven black and fiery red and orange if Nightmare) with a raven black mane. (A mane and tail, as well as the hair around her ankles) She has black, unforgiving beady eyes (Red eyes).

Roleplaying Example: Konan treaded through the barren lands, a wide smile on her beautiful face. But behind her beautiful face, there was a twisted mind. She wanted the fire beneath her hooves. Or the joy of trampling someone or something. She whinnied and tossed her head, looking for anyone else. Seeing noone, Konan smirked. The barren lands made the mare happy. She tossed her head, trotting forwards. She stopped at a small patch of emerald grass, gently nipping at it. After she had finished, the mare trampled the small shoots that resided there.

Konan took off into another gallop, looking for someone to challange her. She stopped at a dreary looking forest. Her twisted smile widened, looking much like a Chelsea Smile. (Bring me the Horizon. Umph.) She trotted inwards, looking around. “Hello? Anyone here? Come out! Or I‘ll find you.“ The last bit would cause any horse to shudder with fright. It was demonic. No. Worse then demonic. It was twisted, dark, and full of terrifying courage. Hopefully, this herd wouldn‘t be so goody like the other herds she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

PostSubject: Re: Konan, Anything but sweet   Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 pm

She sounds rather dangerous, lol!
Welcome, Konan! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thunderpack.omgforum.net/
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Konan, Anything but sweet   Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:08 pm

I would hope so c.
Thank you c:
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Konan, Anything but sweet   Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:30 pm

This herd will be semirealistic like the Liquid Fire Herd. Everything looks good though. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Konan, Anything but sweet   Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Got it cx
Thanks James c: Is it okay if she's Lead Mare?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konan, Anything but sweet   Konan, Anything but sweet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konan, Anything but sweet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: