The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Ricki the Rebel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShAdOw
Liquid Fire Warrior

Ricki the Rebel  Empty
PostSubject: Ricki the Rebel    Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Name: Ricki (Named after my own Ricki.-RIP)

Breed: Arabian/Thoroughbred mix

Summary: Ricki was born out into the wild, and that is where his heart lies. It seemed from birth, he was already on his hooves learning as much as he could. He would race all the others within his herd, and always ended up winning, giving him his confidence. He is not willing to respect others, until they prove themselves worthy. He is one of the first to always question authorities and lacks the ability to conform. His speed makes him an individual and he refuses to conform to any herd's ways, making him a rebel. His speed is what saved him from getting captured like his own herd. As the humans came, his herd put up a fight and his Mother advised him to leave. He took off as fast as he could and watched in horror from the cliffs as his heard was taken. He followed them and watched them come to a building, but knew he could not do anything more. Since then, he has left his herd behind with a heavy heart and has been travelling on his own.

Pic/description: Ricki is a chestnut Arabian with three out of four white stocks on his hooves. He has a white star on his head, and a black mane that is long because he has never had human contact to trim it for him. His eyes are a deep black that flash with his emotions.

Roleplay example: Ricki watches from the cliffs overhead at his herd beneath in his home meadow where he was born. It was odd to see his peaceful home disturbed by others, and full of noise: humans calling in their foreign language, the herd whinnying and bucking for their lives, unlike him. Ricki was safe, but watches the events unfold of him in horror. His heart thumps against his chest, and he snorts trying to catch his breath. Not knowing what to do, he lets his head break and lets out a whinny to his herd, letting them know he got to safety. The Lead Stallion, Jango turns slightly at Ricki's whinny and the humans capture him in the split second. Jango bucks against the rope around his throat, but is soon overpowered by the humans, and gives up his fight. All around the herd fights against the humans, but with Jango captured the mood begins to change within the meadows.

Ricki cannot help feel if it was his fault for Jango's capture. His heart sinks further and he scans the coats trying to find his Mother. He could not and hope filled his heart thinking she might have escaped like him. As Jango calmed down despite the humans control him, the herd began to calm down sensing the hopelessness of the leader. It was liek a silent order for them to give up hope and not to fight, and hte humans took advantage of it by capturing them all. Ricki could not stand to watch his herd and family be taken away from his sight as the humans began to lead them away. From his spot on the cliffs he was unable to do anything, but would not leave his herd behind. Glancing around his only home he had ever known, he gallops after the humans and his herd, being unseen like a shadow.

Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Ricki the Rebel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricki the Rebel    Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Welcome, and is Warrior ok with ya? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
ShAdOw
Liquid Fire Warrior

Ricki the Rebel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricki the Rebel    Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Whatever you wish Smile
Back to top Go down
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

Ricki the Rebel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricki the Rebel    Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:11 am

Welcome to the herd, ShAdOw!
Back to top Go down
http://thunderpack.omgforum.net/
Sponsored content

Ricki the Rebel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricki the Rebel    Ricki the Rebel  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricki the Rebel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: